Who we are
What type of information we collect & how we collect it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have booked to stay at our campsite
- You have sent us a message via the contact form
- When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, and optional account information like username and password.
- We will store your name, address, and email, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
- Services you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you courses you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like tracking analytics.
What we do with the information we have
We only collect and use the personal data for the sole purpose it was intended for.
- When booking with us, we collected personal data such as name, email address and billing address. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to: Send you information about your account and order, Respond to your requests, process payments and prevent fraud.
- An account will be created automatically for you when you purchase from us. This is done to store your booking details and provide you with the ability to cancel your booking
We do not share any information received from our users with any other organisations or individuals except for secure third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you. These providers are listed below
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful basis we rely on for processing this information is Consent.
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
What rights you have over your data
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.